Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First day January 2013

Happy first day of 2013!!!



I started out strong!
But after breakfast I had a knock down drag out battle of the wills with
2 of my children.

So fast forward 12 hours and here we are...
smothering the dog!








What this post doesn't show is the 257 times Asher decided to play in the dog bowl.  Or the time the dog came in soaked, and shook herself all over me and the kids leaving red clay dripping all down the windows and walls.

Happy New Year ya'll!

3 comments:

Jennifer aGlimpseOfOurLife said...

Red clay sounds like a mess to clean. That book looks like a good one. Happy New Year!

Nicole said...

This rain is killing me! I think it's done now so maybe some outside play is in the near future!

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

What a beautiful family!