Monday, October 22, 2012

Random highlights of our week

I've had a bit of writers block lately.
I'll sit down, write a post and end up deleting the entire thing.
So just to prove that we are still alive and to satisfy all the Aunts and Grandma's here is a recap of our week...


 Luke made me this fantastic lace up necklace.
After that I made him promise to never leave me and told him he could live in our basement forever.
Jim can't wait!


Jim found this possum that we thought was just playing dead.



The kids grew found of the thing and tried to feed it water.
Turns out it wasn't playing.

Our kids really need a dog!


We turned Asher's seat around.


Jim and I went on a special covert trip to Disney...without the kids.
I highly recommend it.




We got to go to a test screening of the new Fantasyland.
A new Ariel ride, an interactive meet and greet with Belle, and a water circus area with 2 dumbo rides.
Fun!


We ended the week by going to the FORCE conference.
I haven't had that much information thrown at me since nursing school.


After a weekend full of talk about mastectomies, reconstructive surgeries, oophorectomies and early menopause, I couldn't help but think a statue of a man having his nipple pulled was the perfect sign off.


We returned home to a clean house, laundry completely caught up, clean children and 
slightly exhausted Grandparents!

You have achieved saint status Grandma and Granddaddy Hank!
I think a Buddha statue would be the perfect thank you...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Stop this "writer's block" silliness! I enjoy reading your blog ... I have 4 children and it is nice to see that I am not alone with all the craziness!! So get back to writing girl!