Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First Day- October

Hey guys I've missed you!
I plan on returning soon:)
We have a lot to talk about.
But for now here are some pictures of a normal day at our house.




Our 257th attempt at a chore chart.
I'll share it if it sticks.



School time.



Momma's getting a little loopy...

Because every child needs to see their digraphs in life size...


This needs no explanation...



After waiting in the van 30 min for it to stop raining I realized we would have to make a run for it..

NEVER EVER take 7 children who have been stuck inside all day down the Halloween isle.
Trust me!

So at this point you are probably pretty impressed.
You probably think I've got it all together, 
and by the pictures it looks like I do.
But this is the point in the night were Mommy got cranky.
There were tears (all of ours).
There were broken hearted prayers (mine).
There were apologies for being cranky and harsh (me again).
And finally there was Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough....


And this morning there was new mercies!

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning.
Great is Your faithfulness!"
Lamentations 3:22-23


Linking up with the fabulous Nicole


5 comments:

Nicole said...

I will drive my class all the way to your house so we can join in on those insanely awesome phonics lessons!

And you are real. Which is just one of the many, many reasons that I love you. Even though we've never met.

Sarah said...

I love all of this! The kids at the table, ALL that laundry, the cookie dough....

my post dosn't show all the temper tantrums, time-outs, and the big ol mommy fit at the end of the day...I had a total melt down! I guess I'm not the only one? ;)

Kameron said...

I can't even take my 2 kids down the Halloween aisle! Also...I will never complain about my laundry again! ;)

Popping over from Niciole's link up!

Best Play Schools in India said...

Nice Kids Play cute pictures.Thanks for sharing.

YVette Johnston said...

Beth, I can only imagine the "truth" during your days. Yes, I still admire you and honor you. At least you still keep trying.
Saturday morning, with 1 husband & 1 child, I wanted to quit. Quit being a Mommy & wife. Just for a few minutes until I sent myself to time-out to cool down.
Love ya girl!