Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WIWW



So you guys might have noticed I got a new do!
I'm not calling it a mid life crisis.
I'm calling it a 
"I just woke up and realized I have 7 kids, drive a 15 passenger van and homeschool-crisis!"
Because of the new hair there are a crazy amount of pictures of me this week.

So here is a What I Wore Wednesday for ya...

Friday- Vince Gill concert at Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Dress- kohl's (so comfy- go get one!)
silver bracelet- my habit
shoes- I dont' know

Saturday- Emory University End of the Year Dinner
little black dress-  borrowed from my BFF Kim
pearl necklace- from my wedding
shoes- old old old




Sunday- after church hanging at the house
shirt- Old Navy
Tank- old
carpi's- ambercrombie (before I boycotted)

photographer- Audg:)

Monday- shopping with the kids
Tank- Banana Republic
Skirt= Banana Republic
Shoes- Toms
Clutch- the pleated poppy
necklace- my kids:)
bracelet-  the lucky elephant- etsy

Tuesday- hanging at the house planning school
bathingsuit- Athleta
t-shirt- old navy
formula- costco

Linking up
pleated poppy




3 comments:

Nicole said...

You're by far the coolest mom of 7, 15 passenger driving, homeschooling mama I've EVER met!

Beth said...

I LOVE you!!!!!!

Holly said...

love it! it looks great!!! i called dying my hair dark my mid-life crisis too!!! :) I actually just went back to blonde (or blonder), because I was tired of dealing with the roots! It's funny, my husband actually likes the dark hair better. Oh well, he'll just have to get used to me being a blonde again. :)