Saturday, June 30, 2012

Virginia or bust!




Yesterday the super 7 and I took a road trip to VA.


We passed the big butt...

had a picnic...

Took a picture for all you NC folks...

Today we went to Shawsville (is it possible to say that without sounding country?!)
for a family reunion.

Hello beautiful...

You guys know I was so happy I could've cried when we passed this...


We got to play with cousins in the creek...

make strange faces at ourselves...

seems to be a pattern...

I've decided to ditch the "Box of Shame" and trade in all their toys for rocks.
I think we will all be happier that way...



there was even a little napping going on...

Now here it is!  The piece de la resistance!
The entire reason I am up at 11:30 blogging.
Get a good look guys...

13 cousins all in a row!!
You know we had to throw in a proud Grandpapa!


13 cousins all under the age of 9.
All about to be in one beach house for a week.
With one brave Grandpapa!

No comments: