Saturday, April 7, 2012

Redneck games




I was feeding sweet Asher today when I heard...
"SETHY!!!  IT'S LUKEY'S TURN TO SHOOT YOU!!!"
and 
"WUN FOR YOUW LIFE SETH!!!"


I look out the window to see my sweet little man getting nerf blasted by his older brothers.
The nerf bullets would bounce off of his belly and then he would happily pick them up and return them to his older, evil brothers so they could repeat the process.





"No sweet angel I will never let them get hold of you!"


When they were done shooting each other, my Dad brought out the big gun.


Yes that is a leaf blower.


It's a redneck batting cage!


Stick a ball into the tube and aim it at the nearest child...




I'm thinking of writing the sports court people and telling them we have a new game for them.

No comments: