Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Death by cuteness

Have you ever seen anything so cute in your life?!!!


I'm seriously hormonal.
As soon as I saw him I started crying!



And the family picture.
I was hoping to get one to replace the blog header...
but not so much.


This was right before I totally embarrassed Jim.
I may have accidentally posed our kids with our new neighbor's kids while they were trying 
to get a family picture.
Yep, we photo bombed them.

I thought it was odd they wanted a picture with our boys.
Until I walked away and heard them say, 
"lets get one more of the boys"  their boys.
Oops:)


The annual Easter egg hunt.


1 comment:

Kimmie @ Sugar and Dots said...

GREAT photos! I'm new here... love the feel of your site so far! I'm off to check out some more posts. Thought I'd say hi rather than lurk around. :) Have a great week, sugar! xo