Friday, April 27, 2012

Date day out!

Yesterday we ran out the door without looking back.
You know that commercial where the Grandparents show up at the door for a visit 
only to be met by 2 parents, bags packed, running out the door,
leaving the unsuspecting Grandparents alone with 
the angelic Grandchildren?
It went something like that.

I had one small, but cute obstacle...

and one handsome date...

The look of a woman tasting freedom...

A serious breakfast...

A text I ignored from my Mom...





At Victoria's Secret...

After Victoria's Secret...





I highly recommend the date day.
I forgot how much I like this man:)

1 comment:

The Popes said...

My brother always says going to IKEA is a true test of any relationship! I'd say it's the putting everything together that's the real test!