Monday, February 13, 2012

Seth man

It's been almost a week since I have posted.  Sorry about that.  It's been busy.  Busy tending to little ones hearts.  Busy freaking out about getting everything packed for our move in less than 4 weeks.  But in the middle of the business Jim and I have sat back and eaten up this little one...


2 weeks ago Seth started talking.
And I mean full blown sentences.


This week he has started telling knock knock jokes.
It goes like this:
Seth: "knock knock."
us: "who's there?"
Seth: "pants."
us: "pants who?"
Seth: "pants snake!"  hahahahahahahahahah
repeat x 20


Somewhere along the road he has also learned his letters.
We were standing in line at the bank and he started pointing and saying letters.
The people in line turned around in shock only to see me in just as much shock as they were.
So I brought him home and quizzed him.
Sure enough he knows almost all of his letters.

He's obviously a genius! 
(see knock knock joke above)
I fully expect him to start teaching Caleb pre algebra tomorrow.

(cards are preschool prep- check out their DVDs too)

No comments: