Sunday, February 26, 2012

half way there!


Friday we sold our necklaces to raise money for Guatemala.
There is something about watching Gianna and Audrey make these necklaces, that gives me chills.
2 little girls that know what it's like to be hungry, to not have someone there when they were scared...
making necklaces to raise money for other kids just like them.


I had so much fun watching the kids get excited 
when someone picked the necklace they had made.


We raised $300 this weekend selling necklaces and bracelets ($600 doubled)
Which brings us to $4,530 total!
Almost half way there!!!


Thank you guys so so much for coming out and supporting us!
It has really strengthened my faith.
I know some of you don't even know how you are going to pay all of your bills next month,
yet you still gave!
I'm in awe of our mysterious God and the way He works.
He has taken me right out of my comfort zone and
is teaching me once again that I can do nothing on my own.

(little Colby gave all of his savings in his buzz lightyear bank)


 (my girls and their friend Caitlin singing on stage at the carnival)

(a random cute picture of Asher and Luke)

"He who sows generously will also reap generously."
2 Corinthians 9:6

Praying God will pour blessings out on each of you who has given of your time,
energy, prayers, encouraging words, and money.
Your generosity will help Amy and her family give these children a better chance at 
attaching to their forever family because of the love and basic care you are providing.

No comments: