Thursday, January 19, 2012

Luke's party and other happenings



Here are a few pictures of Luke E's birthday party.
Now that we have a baby again good pictures are few and far between.
So thankful for the iPhone!



Holding "Stealth Elf" the skylander.
My mom got these skylanders for the boys for Christmas.
We had no idea they went with a computer game until recently.
I went online to buy this little elf for Luke and I couldn't believe how much these things cost now!
Lets just say that we have well over $300 worth of skylanders that  my boys take outside and stage battles in the dirt with (and stick on top of birthday cakes).


In other news...
we have a contact on a house!
The really cool house with the basketball court in the back yard!
They took our offer.
We could be moving as early as March!!
Any tips for packing a family?


And I got my hair done today.
Got some bangs:)
As I was tucking Emma in bed tonight she said,
"Mommy? Is your hair going to be like that forever?
Cause it was much prettier the other way."

At least I never have to wonder what they really think.


1 comment:

Cindy in GA said...

Aaawwww! I think it's very pretty!

The only moving tip I have is to get as much help as possible! The last time we moved, we had a 5 year old, a 2 year old, and a 4 month old, but dh's company moved us. It was still quite a challenge.

You could have a few packing parties - get boxes, invite friends over to help with specific rooms, have snacks... it can be fun! I think it works best with smaller numbers - maybe just a couple of friends at a time, since they'll need your input a lot on how you want things packed and labeled.