Wednesday, January 4, 2012

crafty me and WIWW

It happens once every 5 years.
I have a brilliant, kind of crafty idea.
And it happened last year:)

Seriously if you are looking for a crafty, DIY blog; this ain't it.
If you are looking for cute kids doing crazy stuff;
then you are in the right place.

So here it is.
My brilliant idea...


It's a photo box!


But wait...it's also a prayer guide.
We take all the photo Christmas cards we receive and we put them in a photo box 
and sit it on our breakfast table.
Every night before we eat, the kids pick a card and we pray for that family.
Simple and practical.
(now all of my truly crafty friends feel free to make me a cute photo box instead of this black thing)



And a little what we wore...
(cause I know you've been dying to know)


One day I wore this cute, drooly baby.
(don't ask me what day it was I have no idea!)


Sunday
target shirt
sundance necklace
ann taylor skirt
Frye boots which is the entire reason I did WIWW this week and I didn't even get a picture of them!


And the star of the show wore
Gap from head to toe


Emma wore a Tea dress that I got on MAJOR discount on My Habit
(if you haven't heard of them be warned...it is properly named)


Monday maybe
target shirts
Ambercrombie jeans
my habit ballet flats 


Bracelet from my Mom and step dad


G is sporting a Taylor Swift inspired hair do.


Audg is freaking me out in a wedding gown.
(thanks Grandma)


the boys got their staches on.
we really are a model of fashion round here.


target shirt ($4!!!)
gap tank
My Habit bracelet (I told you)
Ann Taylor skinny jeans


My Habit boots (I may have a problem)


And the show stopper:)

I'm linking up with the pleated poppy so you can see how fashion and DIY is really done.
I'm just a poser ya'll


shop

5 comments:

girlymama said...

we totally share a target obsession - i think i wear something from there every day too!!

all things chic said...

i think i need to check out my habit - those boots are FABULOUS!

Flor said...

omgosh you are hilarious! I've never heard of My Habit.. and it's probably for the best! you totally scored with those target finds. your kids are absolutely adorable!

Marie, Chelsea, Buff said...

i really love that $4 target shirt. love that place! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-marie
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Lisa @ MMT said...

I love your outfits and your pictures! You have a lovely family. Your kids look like they keep you busy :)

I got your comment on my blog and when I went to email you back, I couldn't :( You don't have an email address to reach you back.

To answer the question you left, I made my blog header myself actually in photoshop. It was pretty easy...So if you need advice on how to, I can try to help!