Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's all about Caleb

Today is Caleb's 7th birthday!
I can't believe that.
Wasn't it just yesterday that they put that tiny little stranger in my arms?!

Jim and I stayed up until the wee hours of the night wrapping gifts, 
decorating the house and writing out the scavenger hunt.


The scavenger hunt is something that my Mom did for me and I 
loved it!  I printed out some skylander coloring pages and wrote clues on the back.
(look at that sexy man in the back with the operation PJ's on, cooking breakfast...HOT!)


After the scavenger hunt we settled down for PW's muffins.
We love some PW around here!


Sethy didn't want to be left out so he decided to write Caleb a birthday card too...
on the door.


Jim and Uncle Dave took Caleb and Luke to play laser tag and then we 
all (10 kids, 7 adults) went to eat at Chili's.


It was awesome!
No cleaning up, no cooking, no stress!


This is Caleb's girl friend.
I love her!


Here they were yesterday;
I mean 7 years ago.
(look how clean my house is!)


Caleb wanted a skylander cake so we iced a cake and 
stuck some skylanders on it.
He was thrilled!


Can't believe my little man is 7.
I gotta run before I cry.

No comments: