Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas recital














I'm too tired to type so here is the short and sweet:

Audrey had a blast! We could hardly get her off the stage!
She was so upset that she only got to go up once.

Emma looked like a real ballerina this year.
I couldn't believe how much she has grown since last year.

Sweet G did the moves well but was very flat. She had that cloud over her eyes look. It was actually hard to find a picture that she didn't look miserable in. I asked her if she had fun and she says she did. I'm not sure if we should pull her out, if she would be relieved or if she really likes it but it's just so much stimulation for her?!
I'm proud of her for getting up on the stage and dancing.
She looked beautiful.
I just wish there was a little joy in her eyes up there.

No comments: