Monday, November 28, 2011

Kidisms



While asking the kids what they wanted to be when they grow up...

Caleb: "A spy!"
Emma: "A ballerinna"
Audrey: "A spy."
Gianna: "A ice cream truck sales person"
Luke: "WHEN I GET BIGGER I WANT TO BE IN CHARGE!!!"

"MY TEETH HURTS WHEN I EAT VEGETABLES! SO YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE ME VEGETABLES!" Luke

"I told Lukey if we keep screaming and yelling Mom's gonna pop her head off...and then she will die and then we'll have only Daddy!" Emma
"...And that won't be fun cause he'll go to work everyday!" Gianna

Lukey praying at dinner: "Thank you that Gianna stop screaming and having a hard time. And thank you that we don't diiiieeee. And thank you that Caleb stops kicking my (top bunk) bed and that it won't fall on me when I'm sleeping and squish me."


No comments: