Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Hope you guys had a fabulous Halloween!
We had a great time.
I got to hang out with 2 ninjas, a fashion barbie, a Dalmatian puppy, 2 ninja turtles, Alice in wonderland, Super Why, Batgirl, the cutest dragon you've ever seen, a teeny tiny buzz lightyear, R2D2, and a mummy.


After trick or treating we came back to my sister in laws house and she fed them all
cupcakes...I think she hates me!

Check out these costumes my other sister in law made!!!
R2D2 is made out of a trash can!
I want to be like her when I grow up:)

My sweet niece Karsen.
Don't you just want to squeeze her?!
She won't let you but you can try.

Speaking of cute!


Have you ever seen such a cute little dragon?!


And a picture I took on my way to my sister in law's house.
Have I mentioned I love it here?!!





No comments: