come eat with us!!
I tried out the month of menus last month and I loved it.
Maybe that was because half the month other people cooked for me:)
So I guess this month will be the real test!
Here is the blog that explains what the heck I'm doing.
I have been freezing an extra meal when I cook so my freezer is well stocked
(aren't you proud Grandma?- my Grandma got an iPad and now reads my blog!) and a lot of people cooked for an army when they brought us meals so I froze some of that too.
So I think I'm sitting pretty this month:)
Here it is...
2. tacos, yellow rice
3. sticky finer wraps, fries
4. lasagna (freezer), garlic bread, salad
5. PW drip beef sandwich, corn, chips (Jim LOVED this!!!! It's a repeat.)
6. homemade pizza
9. cream of potato and onion soup, crusty bread
10. ham, Duggars hash brown casserole, veggie, fruit
11. Momma Lucy's chili, fritos
12. baked potatoes, sandwiches for the kids
13. Jennifer's pork (freezer), rolls, veggie
14. Loria's pasta (freezer), bread, salad
15. chicken salad
16. north woods wild rice soup (don't panic dinner's in the freezer cookbook), crusty bread
17. pancakes, bacon, sausage
18. frito chili pie
19. chicken croissant casserole (freezer), veggie, fruit
20. fish sicks (gag), sweet potato fries, fruit
What are ya'll eating?