Thursday, October 20, 2011

faith like a child


I have so much I want to share with you guys!
But not this stomach bug that we have passed around.
YUCK!!!

We are all on the mend so I wanted to jump on here and share
an Emma moment from yesterday.

The first thing my kids do every morning when their chores are done
is draw pictures.
I stuck my head in to check on them and Emma was coloring a heart.
Later she brought me this...


My heart melted!
She said "Mommy will you send this to Jesus for me?"
Caleb (aka Jim Jr) pipes up and says "You can't take anything to Heaven with you."
Emma (aka Mini me) said, very matter of fact,
"I'm going to cut myself open and stick the letter in and sew myself back up."
Looking very content she went back to coloring and Caleb just laughed.

Gruesome...but cute!



"And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 18:3

No comments: