Friday, August 5, 2011

This is why we homeschool...

Because of those faces!!!
I don't want to miss that!
I don't want them to miss that!
The thrill of learning something new and enjoying it.
Don't get me wrong, it scares me to death.
But then I get little confirmations like today.

We just finished our 1st week of school.
Caleb is in 1st grade.

Emma is in kindergarten and is perfecting her ballet pose.

We have always home schooled but this is the first year we have had to declare it.
When I filled out that declaration of intent it was almost as scary as seeing all of Caleb's friends walk to that big yellow bus last year and it drive away..without him in it!
What had a gotten myself into?!

(math outside)

(learning about air and our atmosphere)



even Seth enjoys school

And to reward ourselves for a week well done a nap with my favorite 5 year old!
Perks of the job:)

No comments: