Thursday, August 18, 2011

retail therapy


I was in need of 2 things.
Productivity and a break!

I got both today in the form of a little retail therapy:)

Can I just say I hate these shoes!!!

But I love that boy!

Today was buy one get one half off at Payless and I found a 15% off coupon online.
We ended up with 10 pairs of shoes for $140.
Saving $70.
CATCHOW!
(sorry I couldn't help myself)

Then we dropped off the kids with Ms Mary and went to Jim's favorite store...
REI.
(sorry about the blur)

And after almost 10 years of living in Atlanta I finally got to go to the Varsity!
When I was pregnant with Caleb all I wanted was chili dogs and onion rings!
And I worked like 3 blocks from here!!!
Why did I not go then?!
Now all I want is salads and ice chips...

But it was good.
And the ice chips?! Best I have ever had!
Seriously!!!
And the chocolate milk shake...
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

So, tell me, what's your favorite Varsity food?

1 comment:

Todd Childers said...

I always get two chili cheese burgers, fries and a large frosted orange {which comes with a big brain freeze for no extra charge!}
Todd