Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My lovely lady lump...36 weeks



The amazing, expanding belly...

4 weeks pregnant and in shock!

9 weeks pregnant..couldn't keep it a secret any longer

14 weeks pregnant

20 weeks pregnant

21 weeks pregnant...the very last time I wore button up jeans
(well, actually they were not buttoned)

24 weeks pregnant

27 weeks pregnant...nice PJ's

28 weeks pregnant

31 weeks pregnant
(this picture was taken by Caleb, seconds before he vomited from heat exhaustion)

33 weeks pregnant...we tried

35 weeks pregnant...sorry bout the stink eye

36 weeks pregnant

Went to the doctor today for my regular check up. The 36 week check up always makes me a little anxious since it is the one that sent me to a C-section with Emma. But today went well. My BP is on the rise 142/84 they are just watching it. They took some blood to check to see if I'm anemic. Did you know that craving ice chips sometimes means you are anemic?! It's true! Baby is head down and there was some talk about getting me into the hospital at 39 weeks and breaking my water. Which I am all in favor for. I have had nightmares of delivering our baby on the side of 285 in rush hour...no thanks!
Weekly appointments from now on. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Cate said...

You are an adorable pregnant lady! Hooray for nearing the nd:)

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

So cute! :)

Erin said...

You are one beautiful preggo Momma and just plain beautiful Momma :)