Monday, August 22, 2011

answered prayers

(picture taken at dinner as I told G tomorrow we will go see the judge)

Tomorrow, if all goes well, is adoption day.
I didn't journal in the traditional sense but I left a journal of scripture on sticky notes all over the house. I just went through them all and wanted to share a few with you:

"My soul is in anguish. How long, O Lord, how long?"
Psalm 6:3

"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."
Psalm 5:3

"If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand."
Psalm 37:23 & 24

"You hear, O Lord the desires of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed."
Psalm 10:17

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways;
he does great things beyond our understanding."
Job 37:5


He is a good God. And He has given us good friends! You are a gift from Him to us. Thank you for your prayers and support for our family over the last few years!

And a quote from G:
"Tomorrow we'll ALL be Richardson's!!!"