Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The words every pregnant woman wants to hear...

...your baby is measuring BIG!
Wonderful.

(profile)
Today I had my 28 week check up.
They did an ultrasound to check on the choroid plexus cysts,
the cysts were gone.
Everything looks good.
Even my BP seems to be behaving itself this time.

The baby is measuring a bit larger than it should.
So they confirmed what we all already knew...
I am BIG!!!

They will watch me and decide when the date is closer if we need to get the little
peanut out earlier than the due date.
This is not our first pick since I am a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) and they
don't like to use drugs to induce labor.

Anyway we will worry about it when it gets here.
As for now I am thrilled the cysts are gone and my BP is still low.
And other than some back pain, I feel really good!

Oh, and I think we have names:

Sarah Elizabeth (Sarah Beth)
now I'm wondering if I like Sara better???
or
Asher Thomas

and a close second...
Snip- It's
(seriously this is what the kids voted for)

About 10 more weeks and I'll formally introduce you:)


(foot)

3 comments:

Barb G said...

I like YOUR choices in names. :-)

(((hug))) Glad to hear you are doing well.

Erin said...

Our little Parker had a Plexoid cyst when we had our anatomy scan and then it was gone at out follow-up appointment at 29 weeks . . . and he too was a little butterball :)

CUTE names :) and cracking up at the kids 2nd boy choice . . . one of my preschoolers told me if I had a boy his name should be Ben Ten . . .I told him I'd think about it.

Lisa said...

LOVE Sara Beth. And Totally in love with Asher, that's my youngest's name. =)

Glad everything went well