Saturday, July 9, 2011

on top of the world

Jim is off saving the world today so the kids and I are left on our own.
So we decided to hike up stone mountain!
Impressed?



Ya'll know I didn't hike up stone mountain!
But we did take the tram




Trees growing out of a big rock



A good time was had by all and only minor injuries occurred in the making of this post!



Here are some kidisms I've been saving for ya:

"Does Jesus make us get sunburned?" Emma

"Do we eat food in Heaven? Who's going to cook it?" Gianna

"Will Jesus give me a house in Heaven? Will it be pink?" Emma- of course

"NOT THAT BAVEN SUIT MOMMA!!! I NEED A POWERFUL ONE!" Luke

Luke didn't get dessert the other night cause he didn't eat his food, then he threw a fit. Here's how it went down:
"It feels like I NEED some dessert momma"... "feels like I don't need to go to grandma's room..." (aka TO)

Luke pulling on my bathing suit in the pool:
Me: "stop Luke"
Luke: "WHY?!! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO PULL YOU BABY OUT?"

"Bambi makes me a little cry." Emma

"THERE'S A CRACK IN MY UNDEWAWE!!!" Luke discovering the pocket in the front of his underwear...I'm not sure he has worn underwear since

In the bathroom at cracker barrel where Hank Jr, Waylon or someone equally depressing was playing on the radio:
"I just love this music momma!" Gianna

And today at lunch:
"Mommy I want you to have 100 babies OK?" Caleb

2 comments:

Erin said...

Props to you Momma for taking that adventure with your sweet bunch :) Preggo none the less!!!! SO much fun, it looks gorgeous!

Sweet mouths of babes . . I think the underwear crack one had me about dying! SO sweet!

Barb G said...

I LOVE the 'crack in the undewawe'! Poor little guy. Traumatized for life!! lol