Wednesday, July 27, 2011

31 weeks

So I'm not 31 weeks here.
This was in January...after the shock wore off
Look, I had a waist! And only half the butt I have now!
(look how behind I was on my pictures! That picture hanging was from 4 kids ago!)
So here is all the things you never wanted to know about my pregnancy...

How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain? 22lbs!!!

Sleep? What sleep?!!! I don't sleep! I have total insomnia with this baby. I've never had a problem sleeping. I don't fall to sleep until after 2am usually and then I have crazy dreams. I have a reoccurring dream of Seth or Luke drowning in the pool while I watch and can't get to them. Or the occasional dream about a porcupine and a bunny duking it out in the backyard. Someday I'll have to tell you about the dream I had when I was pregnant with Caleb! It involved Usher.

Best moment this week? the 3 hour nap I got while on vacation or my sweet baby moving to a toddler bed.

Movement? I'm getting kicked at the moment. But honestly I don't notice often. I am moving around so much I don't feel it.

Food cravings? coke icee, salads, lots of bacon

Gender? we don't know but I'm thinking girl!

Labor signs? a few braxton hicks, but not as many as I had with Seth

Belly button in or out? completely flush with my skin.

What I miss? motivation, energy, not being evil! (seriously I am a mess, I don't even like myself!)

What I'm looking forward to? doctors appointment monday, adoption day next Tuesday and taking all the kids to get the baby stuff out of uhaul (didn't we just put it in there?!)


There it is
Just wait until I start giving you guys updates on the state of my cervix:)
I got all these cute questions from Erin

No comments: