Thursday, June 30, 2011

how to freak a mommy out!


Today, with the help of Ms Mary, we took the super 6 to Stone Mountain Park.
They have a very large ropes course and also a smaller one for the little ones.
Emma was crushed that she was about 1/2 inch too short for the large one.
Don't tell her but I was secretly relieved!











Do you see my baby?


THIS baby?!!!!!


He was up there!!! Where, you ask?
Look at the very top of the ropes course balancing on a single rope 100's of feet in the air!!!
I immediately started looking for a way to get him down!


But look how he came to greet me?
He WILL always run to me like that, right?


You better step it up bald man!
6 year old was running at me with a smile as wide as TX!!!


Next we rode the train around stone mountain.
It was exhilarating!



See what I mean?

After that exciting ride Ms Mary and I took the brave kids to see "Yucky bear" as Audrey calls him. (Yogi bear) While Jim and Audrey stayed outside where it is safe.
Caleb loved it!
G cried the entire time.
Emma and Luke took turns screaming "LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!" While water and air was blown right into their faces.
Then Mary and I started screaming it too.
Not a pretty sight.

No comments: