Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer fun list and a baby on the go

I have a love hate relationship with lists! I love to make them but I hate when I don't check them all off. But when I saw these summer lists at Journey to Josie I had to try to make it happen.
The kids have been after me ever since. Caleb with a fever of 103.6 the other day asked me why we weren't going to do the stone mountain ropes course..."it's on the list!" he said.



Emma wanted to make her own list...


Do you know about our reluctant walker? Seth decided to walk at Disney 2 weeks ago but I think he thought it was too much work so he hasn't done much of it since.
Until today...



I kept seeing this out of the corner of my eye today...

proud as a peacock!


2 comments:

The Popes said...

Ohhhh! How old is Seth?!?! Gabe is 17 Months and cruises like crazy but refuses to walk on his own. He cries if I try to make him.

I get excited seeing other kids take those first steps!!

Beth said...

He is almost 16 months. I love it when they start to walk and they are uneasy. I think it is the cutest thing ever! My oldest just walked across the room to me when he was 10 months old. By the end of the night he was practically running. He really never bobbled and fell. Everyone else has and I just think it's adorable.
I'm sure Gabe will be soon and he will have the cutest little cheerleader ever!