Sunday, June 19, 2011

The making of a masterpiece!


Ms Loria is my good friend and my kids art teacher. And she saved my life! I couldn't figure out ANYTHING for Jim for Father's day. She called me this week with an idea and I almost kissed her!
This was no small project! Paint + 8 kids running around = craziness. But it was fun and well worth it in the end.

Here are the pictures for your amusement...


note the concentration, the open mouth...






Yes, Ms Loria is cracking up. Audg is our mess maker. She is notorious for putting petroleum jelly in her hair or bubbles or anything she can get her hands on.
Loria was physically restraining her from painting herself and the anything that came in her path. It was like Audrey couldn't control herself! Like an addict!!!

Seth is very concerned!


Whew!!!




Today at church they did the "What I know about my Daddy" papers where they interview them Bill Cosby style. I love those!!! So here are their answers. Important note: Audg and Luke didn't do one at church so I did it at home and Luke had just been told he could not get Toy Story toys out. OK continue...

AGE: C- "I love my Daddy!"
E- "16"
G- "15"
A- "3 years old"
L- "3 LIKE ME!!!"

Weight: C-
E- "9"
G- "6"
A-"I don't know"
L-"HE'S TOO BIG FOR ME!" (for those of you who don't know Luke, he only yells)

Height: C- (for those of you who don't know Caleb, he hates being wrong)
E- "6"
G- "15 ft"
A- "2 ft"
L- "AS LONG AS YOUR LEGS!"

Hair Color: C- "brown"
E- "brown"
G- "brown"
A- "brown"
L- "I DON'T KNOW STOP ASKING ME"

Eye Color: C- "blue"
E-"blue"
G- "blue"
A- "black"
L- 'SAME AS OURS!"

Job: C- "Docktor"
E- "helps people"
G- "fixes people"
A- "to draw"
L- "FIX WALLS!"

Things I like to do most with my dad:
C- "Go to six flags with him"
E- "help him wash dishes!"
G- "play video games"
A- "play with Jessi"
L- "PLAY WITH HIM WITH TOY STORY TOYS!"


My Daddy's favorite thing to do:
C-"Play with me"
E- "watch football"
G- "play with my baby brother"
A- "work"
L- "PLAY WITH ME TO WATCH TOY STORY TOYS!"

My Daddy's favorite food:
C- "tacos"
E-"pizza"
G- "tomatoes"
A- "salads"
L- "salad"

My Daddy's favorite TV show:
C- "Iron man 2"
E-"football"
G-"commercials"
A-"Ariel"
L- "LIGHTENING MCQUEEN!"

My Daddy loves:
C-"my daddy loves me"
E- "ME!"
G- "to go to Disney world"
A-"princesses"
L- "YOU!!!"

One thing my Daddy does the best:
C-"Daddy is good at cutting hair"
E-"help us play and have fun"
G-"play with me and prays with me when I go to night time."
A-"work"
L-"PLAY WITH MY TOY STORY TOYS! TOY STORY!!!!!"

My Daddy knows how to:
C-"My Dad knows how to play baskbol"
E-"play!"
G-"fix people"
A- "play"
L-"GO ON HIS HEAD"






1 comment:

Loria said...

You should note that within seconds after I had lifted Audrey's handprint, she had the other one already covered in paint from I don't know where?!?!
Jim is a lucky man to be married to such a lovely family and wife...and he the perfect earthly father!