Tuesday, May 3, 2011

There's something about Mary...




Have you met Ms Mary? She is AMAZING!!!!! Ms. Mary comes and helps me twice a week for about 6 hours a day. She is a rare find. She is loving but firm. Fun but not easily fooled. And she can handle 6 kids 6 and under!!!!! She has been peed on, spit at, yelled at, bled on and she keeps coming back for more!

The 2 days Mary is here I try to do all my grocery shopping (usually taking 1 with me), I schedule all appointments and the girls ballet. She also watches all the kids while Jim and I are at our every other date day at court. I love her. The kids do too..

We try to spoil her, so she won't leave us...

But every now and then I come downstairs and find this...


Or this...
Man, I totally understand that one!

Today is Ms Mary's birthday so we took her out to our new favorite place, The Yogurt King. How did I not know of this place?!


Every Mom needs a Ms. Mary! Just don't steal mine. Oh and get this...she wants to go into psychology! It's all beginning to make sense now!


No comments: