Friday, April 29, 2011

This blog's for you


Here it goes my attempt at a blog. I'll admit I'm terrified! What if I can't keep up with it? What do I have to say that hasn't been said a 100 different times by 100 different people? Finally I stuffed all those negative thoughts and this is why I decided to blog:

For my kids, so hopefully they will have a memory of something other than me running around like a chicken with my head cut off! For my family and friends far away (Hi Mom), to make this homesick girl feel a little closer. For myself, I need a hobby that doesn't include body fluids! For the family thinking of adopting, it is hard, it is heartbreaking, it is the most rewarding thing I have ever been privileged to be part of. For the large family, come laugh with me. For the homeschooler, how did we get here??? For the parents of strong willed, traumatized, attachment phobic, or otherwise difficult to parent children, you are not alone... come sit down beside me!! For the Christian, I hope you are encouraged. For the person who can't stand Christians, I totally understand:) And for anyone curious who wants to be a fly on our wall but you think we are crazy, welcome and I totally agree!!!!!

Much Love,
Beth (with a little typing help from Seth)




No comments: