Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Face



Last night the girls had their big recital! For those of you, like me, that have no idea what goes into a recital let me tell ya. At our house, Jim is almost always on call leaving me home all alone, with all the kids (feel sorry for me yet?). You pull together all their outfits, which is only 2, but still...tap shoes, socks, ballet shoes, ballet dress, tights without holes (very important), make up, and hair stuff (have you seen the hair bag we travel with?!!!) Then the kids want to eat dinner, the nerve! So you throw some deli meat on a plate and give them fruit snacks (please don't judge me). You make sure the diaper bag is stocked full of stuff for the toddlers and baby, sitting in the audience for 2+ hours (forgetting the burp cloth for the drooling baby). Make sure everyone pees. Then Ms Mary walks in and the angels begin to sing! We make it there on time and don't forget anything! Daddy shows up just in time to watch his princesses. Ms Jeanette and Mr Jim and Lilly came and wiggled and jiggled Seth...God bless them! The girls had fun and did awesome! And Mom breaths a big sigh of relief. Sound stressful? Let me show you last year!

We had nerves...

We had some attitude...
And did I mention the 6 week old nursing baby?

Hi Seth! Sorry Seth...


This year was so much better! AND we had the girls biological brothers. Aren't they handsome?!
Here is the video for any of you that want to watch (I'm only posting ballet since you can hardly see them during their tap)...





No comments: